Sunday, October 27, 2013

Obama is the devil!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns0xDdQ43aQ

Just a little video I found with some not so hard searching. It's amazing to see what people will put on the internet with a simple video editing program and a radical view. I can only hope this video was tongue in cheek, but I highly doubt it with the number of spelling and grammar mistakes - plus the misused bible verses. The proof, of course, offers very little evidence considering ANY political figure can be inserted into the same video and 'proved' to be the anti-christ.

What bothers me is the over 4 million views. Most were probably sent to this video as a joke, but it doesn't stop many of those people from being persuaded by the terrible rhetoric. I just hope people can see the sensationalism in stories like this.

2 comments:

  1. yes, this is very similar to the different posts I come across on Facebook. I said this before on another post because I don't mind a person showing their dislike for a candidate however at least know what you are talking about and correct facts. it's crazy some of the things I have seen on different sites that makes me hope and pray nobody takes serious no matter how much you dislike anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help but laugh at this video. There will ALWAYS be people making stupid YouTube videos about conspiracy theories. They spend hours collecting information to try and prove a case. There were 9/11 conspiracists, there were people saying the Sandy Hook shooting was a conspiracy, and there have always been people trying to prove that a certain political/celebrity figure is the anti-christ. I know people that have tried to prove that Joel Olsteen, profound and well-known Protestant TV preacher, is the anti-christ.

    I think YouTube is a media outlet that makes it easy for people to speak their mind, which according to the First Amendment is a great thing! On the other hand, I think we should remember that not everything on YouTube is complete fact. It's like Wikepedia, it can be created and edited by anyone - it's not entirely credible.

    ReplyDelete